Regional Sales Representative
The fundamental purpose for this position is work as a team member to grow sales and build distributor relationships. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Make customer visits. Follow-up on customer quotations. Perform basic relationship building on a daily basis.
- Provide technical training or technical information to distributor sales staff.
- Provide feedback reports to the Regional Sales Manager regarding customer contacts. Collect as much information regarding the sales process from distributors in the territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory.
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, industry groups, airports, and airshows.
- Communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Excel spreadsheet/PC/Email basic functions.
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, and payment for products and services.
- Build strong relationships with customers; understanding their business needs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone calls, trade shows, etc.
- Make consistently good scheduling decisions about visiting customers throughout the territory. Make efficient use of time and resources.
Required Experience and Training:
Two years of sales or customer service experience in the product sales or apparel sales industry. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
Pay base on experience